Handyman Services, Custom Repair & Upgrades Peoria IL

Your Local Handyman Inc.



We have over 15 years experience in home remodeling, maintenance, and home repair. I have worked in Peoria, Illinois and surrounding areas, for 15 + Years I'm also growing and expanding in the Rutherford County, TN, Murfreesboro, TN, Christiana, TN, Eagleville, TN, Fosterville, TN, La Vergne, TN, Lascassas, TN, Milton, TN, Rockvale, TN, Smyrna, TN

I am very excited to make your home a place you're proud of.  In today's busy world, it's great to have a trusted handyman to call to do those remodeling, maintenance and repair jobs around the home. 

All home repair, maintenance, and remodeling work is completed in a professional, courteous manner AND in a time frame that meets your schedule. Whether you need a full kitchen remodel, or a simple drywall  repair you can count on me to get the job done right. No shortcuts just good, quality craftsmanship with attention to detail. I know your time is valuable, so I make it convenient for you to use my handyman services.

I have the tools, skills and time  for those odd jobs you've been planning to do: 
  • Light Fixtures 
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Install Shelving
  • Cabinet & Door Hardware 
  • Drywall Repair
  • Exhaust Fans
  • Crown Molding
  • Window Treatment
  • Weather Stripping
  • Vanities
  • Garbage Disposal
  • And many more!  

Our Work
















Contact Us

Address: US-150, Peoria, IL 61615
Phone: +1 309-264-1383
E-mail: ylhandyman@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/85507623676

Learn More About Us

More local contractors at your service